Gotta say, it's pretty killer to see someone else throwing down one of my variations. I think this is the guy who won the trick comp, and from the other pics it looks like he was doing a lot more than trackstands. Nice work, whoever you are. Looks like I need to get up to Chicago to ride more often...!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
NACCC Chicago Trick Comp
Found this pic on Iamameatpopsicle's Flickr...

Gotta say, it's pretty killer to see someone else throwing down one of my variations. I think this is the guy who won the trick comp, and from the other pics it looks like he was doing a lot more than trackstands. Nice work, whoever you are. Looks like I need to get up to Chicago to ride more often...!
Gotta say, it's pretty killer to see someone else throwing down one of my variations. I think this is the guy who won the trick comp, and from the other pics it looks like he was doing a lot more than trackstands. Nice work, whoever you are. Looks like I need to get up to Chicago to ride more often...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thats the infamous MIKE CAVANAUGH from HOUSTON TEXAS, dont mess with texas...
Post a Comment