Thursday, January 15, 2009

In the van again

I haven't posted on here in ages. Life has been quite overwhelming, but a well deserved hiatus from work, life, and self loathing begins this weekend. Tom and I are on a plane across the pond Saturday night to start our European takeover with the Fixed Gear London crew on Sunday.

Part of the stress has been waiting for some parts to arrive that I orderedalong with some ill new parts that just became or will become available soon. I want to thank Drew at Milwaukee Bikes and Christian at Profile Racing. I felt like a fucking kid on Christmas who was real naughty and can't play with his new toys for a few days. Here was the haul though.



Just for the haters who like ragging on the fact that we do bmx tricks. Why not run BMX ratios? Milwaukee Bikes machined this sick 12t cog and lockring combo that is available now. The cog and lockring are recessed to accomodate a chain on such a small cog. I can't wait to come across a 33t Tree Lite spline drive sprocket.





Next up is Milwaukees new fork's ugly bastard step child. The pure at heart are going to hate this, but I'm going to love riding it.



I'm going to be trying something new in the next few months. This next picture may or may not have something to do with it.



I'll let Ray Cappo end this transmission.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn straight T! It's all bikes... Don't let the 'purists' spoil the fun... just ride!

MEGAZORD said...

..... front brakes? for nose wheelies . interesting.

Daood said...

haha, and here i thought all you kids were too young to know about ray of today.