Wednesday, February 13, 2008

In like Flynn

The band Abner Trio, the guys who did the song "Godzilla" that is used during the credits of Bootleg Sessions, have a new record coming out in the spring. And, since I'm friends with them (they're the reason I was able to get hooked up with all of the music from Joyful Noise Recordings), they gave me a disc of the instrumental parts for six of their new songs. I've been listening to it non-stop. It sounds killer without the vocals, can't wait to hear what it sounds like when it's all put together.



I love getting stuff like this before it's released, it's awesome to experience things in the middle of the creative process. And no, it's not going to be called "Secrets." Clinton, the guitarist, wrote that on there just to be cheesy.

No comments: