Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fast Friday Documentary!


The website for the Fast Friday Documentary has finally been fully fleshed out. I'm going to get to see this doc for the first time at the Bicycle Film Festival in NYC this weekend, and I'm pumped. I've been looking forward to this for awhile.

I went to Fast Friday in Seattle last July, and let me tell you, it was an amazing experience. I couldn't believe how many people were there, and the kids I met were incredible. The vibe surrounding the event was unreal, I can't even describe it.

If you check the videos page, you can see a clip of me participating in the best trick comp. It's crazy for me to see how much I've progressed in the past year. This footage looks really sketchy to me now, especially compared to my stuff that's in BSv.2. Nevertheless, the clip gives you an excellent feel for what the atmosphere was like during the event, and that's what this doc is all about; the people, the environment, and the energy surrounding this whole track bike movement.

I can't wait to see the entire movie. I know it's going to be killer and that it will bring back some great memories.

No comments: