Monday, May 26, 2008

Freeman Transport!

Got an email from Ben @ Freeman Transport yesterday, and it included this photo...



That frame is NICE, and apparently they're going to be done in a couple of weeks! Note the couplers on the top and down tubes... that's right. It comes apart. I was actually thinking about these Freeman frames the other day when I was packing my bike for shipping to NYC. Packing and shipping a bike is such a huge pain in the ass, but with one of these bad boys, you could just break it in half, stick the entire thing in the bag that comes with it, and check it on a plane just like it was a regular piece of luggage. That's seriously brilliant.

What I want to know is, who in the hell are these guys that started Freeman Transport anyway? They're starting their own company based on a great idea, they scored graphics and a head badge design from Benny Gold, and they even have a pretty killer cap being produced by Estate LA...



Seems like these FT guys definitely know what they're doing. Dynamos, that's what they are. I'm going to start interviewing individuals who strike me as being dynamos. I'm always wanting to know what gets these people going...

No comments: