Thursday, July 3, 2008

Macaframa threads!

Got this killer Macaframa shirt from Colby today. Sorry about the terrible pic... the only camera I have up here in Maine is the one on my phone, which is a POS. For a better look at these shirts, check the Macaframa website...



This will go nicely with the Macaframa sticker that I've had on my old rig since I rode with these guys @ the July Cadence Fast Friday event last summer...



I know people are always comparing fixed video projects in negative terms on the internuts, but just so you know, that has nothing to do with any of us. We just do what we do, and we have nothing but appreciation for all the other people out there who are doing what they do. I was lucky enough to meet Colin, Colby, and the rest of the Maca crew in Seattle last year, and I personally can't wait to see the beast that they are going to eventually unleash upon us all...

No comments: