Monday, November 24, 2008

You wanna talk BMX?

OK, so I haven't really ridden flat since the end of the "mid-school" era, partly because I became obsessed with the fixed gear thing, and partly because they started making flatland frames so small that I can't even pedal them without hitting my knees on the bars and/or heels on the rear pegs. Not to mention the fact that even if I could pedal them I wouldn't really be able to ride anywhere because the gearing is absurdly small these days, like almost 1:1. Nevertheless, I still have a lot of good friends who ride flatland and I ride with them all the time, and it kinda bugs me that flat gets no love.

Since our fixed blog comrades have all been posting BMX street vids recently (Prolly, TRex), I thought I would throw down what I personally consider to be the best BMX edit I have seen in years, possibly ever...


SEVISUAL EVERYWHERE from adamkun on Vimeo.

Now that, my friends, is flow.

4 comments:

Zach Bossington said...

Don't foget about these!

Unknown said...

Yeah Burd!

Flat is definitely on the rise again... and I think it's getting stronger

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

thanks for showing love to flatland. I ride fixed as well, but flat mostly. word. www.thebykeproject.com