Thursday, December 4, 2008

Intro to Sneakers as a Religion

I like sneaks, there's no doubt about that, but last weekend I was introduced to some people who's passion for shoes goes way beyond anything I could have previously imagined.

Recently my friend Dave Jennings and I have been doing some work for Red Bull, filming local events that they are hosting/sponsoring and then either creating promotional DVDs or web edits for them. A couple of weekends ago we went to the Fall Sneaker Show in Indy where we set up a live feed from our camera on a projector screen so everyone in the place could see what was going on up on the main stage. Great event, a hell of a lot of fun, and it raised some serious money for a few local charities.

Here is an edit that we made for the Red Bull guys of what went down...


Indy Sneaker Party 2008 from Ride/Relax Productions on Vimeo.

No comments: