Friday, December 5, 2008

Stuff that's dropping

Looking forward to the next couple of months when we should start seeing quite a few killer new things on the market for fixed riders. I'm sure you've all seen the Milwaukee MKE 700c unicrown fork that Prolly is now sporting...



My boys at Milwaukee also have a new frame coming out soon as well which should be amazing.

Charge Bikes also has a new frame in the pipeline, and I believe Super Ted had a hand in the design, so you know that'll be good.

Don't forget about the impending release of the All-City product line! I'm stoked to see the full spectrum of parts that our man Jeff Frane (who will appear in BSv.3) and his crew will be cooking up in Minnesota.

Not to mention Fumikiri, Macaframa, BSv.3, Empire, and a host of other vids that I'm sure are being conceived as we speak.

And those are just the few things that I thought of off the top of my head, I know there is a ton of other stuff that I'm not remembering at the moment. Point is, it's not slowing down much, is it?

No comments: