Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Profile Christmas

Got a really nice package from Profile this week, just in time for the holidays.

A set of the new fixed/fixed hubs in beautifully burly polished silver...



Stoked about what those are going to be used for... more on that later. Also got some logo shirts...



And last but not least, the new Chad Degroot signature seat. I've come to realize that for reasons I can't explain, I am probably more obsessive about my seats than any other part on my bike. This is literally the sixth different seat I've run so far this year. I have to say, however, that I'm pretty damn sure this will be the last swap I make. Love the materials used on this seat, especially the soft no-slip cloth around the bottom, and the subtle hand grips are perfect. Chad is a BMX uber-legend, so it stands to reason the guy knows what will work...



No comments: