Friday, February 20, 2009

Final MKE S700 specs

After much feedback from the guys who have been testing the new MKE S700 frames, the minds at Milwaukee have hammered out the final details. Check out all of the newly updated geos here.



The new large is now smaller than the large that will be arriving on my doorstep in a couple of days, so I guess I'm now getting an "x-large," which should suit me just fine. Drew from Milwaukee also told me that they liked the green color that I requested, so they're going to make it one of the standard options and call it "Bootleg Green." That's fantastic. Can't wait to see a slew of Bootleg Green Milwaukees hitting the streets in a couple of months...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I am probably the last person to like a 700cmx bike or a spawn of that style, however the pics I have seen of this bike so far look nice. It still resembles a track bike, and if you swapped out the fork it would even more so.

Great work all involved on this project.

Tyler J.