Monday, August 17, 2009

Red MKE Bruiser frame

My brand-spankin'-new MKE Bruiser frame was waiting for me on my doorstep when I got home today, and let me tell you, it looks absolutely beautiful. I asked for a paint scheme with a flecked silver base overlayed with a deep red clear coat, and it turned out perfect. The custom colors the Milwaukee guys are providing for the Bruisers are second to none.

Oh, and the frame itself looks to be tops too, love the changes to the bottom bracket cluster. I'll provide more info on how it feels once I have it built up... stay tuned!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

i will buy the green one!!!
please!!!

jay villains

Burd said...

Ha ha, sorry Jay, that would be like selling you one of my kidneys... I don't technically need it, but I still really like to use it, and it would hurt like hell to get rid of it ;)