Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Props Video Magazine

I have a feeling that a lot of the fixed gear riders out there, even moreso the trick kids, grew up on BMX. Well I certainly have a soft spot for nostalgia and recently I have been able to take some trips down memory lane. Props Visual has launched their website www.PropsBMX.tv where they are posting videos from recent and past issues of their video magazine.

I'm sure many of you have come across the banger filled Garrett Reynold's Props bio. This was hosted on the new website. What I am far more interested in is the older videos. I spent most of the morning watching Road Fools 5. This brought me to thinking that not only have bikes been great to me, but they were my foray into awesome music. Every new props video introduced to one if not multiple awesome bands.

Road Fools 5 has some awesome Jade Tree bands on it and looks like today I am going to have dig up "The First Five Years" Jade Tree comp.

No comments: