Sunday, June 1, 2008

I Love Japan.

So I got back from NYC today and I was already feeling like a million bucks because I had such a kick-ass trip, and guess what I found waiting for me at home? A box from Kyoichi Ozaki filled with TONS of goodies.

A couple of months ago I had jokingly given Kyoichi a hard time because it seemed like everyone else in America had a 3BANCHO sticker on their bike except for me, and so not only did he send me stickers, he also included an entire pack of stuff from Hugeblocks, JAN, and of course 3BANCHO...



This stuff is all incredibly nice. The print on the 3BANCHO and JAN shirts are reflective, as are the Hugeblocks belts, and the short-brim Hugeblocks cap probably won't leave my head for quite a long time. There has to be some way to order this stuff outside of Japan, it's definitely worth it. If I find out any details, I'll be sure to post them.

3 comments:

Prolly said...

AWESOME!

hardcore100 said...

great you got the goodies! enjoy!

and thanks for the post!

T-bone said...

their video during the film fest awesome too