Thursday, June 26, 2008

Safe and sound




So I just arrived at my hotel. I'm so exhausted from the 26 hours of travelling. I can't make heads or tails of the time right now. This shit is going to be a fucking adventure. I'm really excited for what is to come.

I want to thank everyone who made me smile these past few weeks. You have no idea how much it means to me to know that you guys reassured me that I'll always have a home to go come what may.

Holy cow this is real.

Oh and check out the new Gaslight Anthem. It's fucking awesome.

3 comments:

Prolly said...

you fucking bastard. get back safe!

Burd said...

Geez man, you have really nice hand writing. Almost a little *too* nice, if you know what I mean...!

Glad you made it there OK. Keep us posted!

Tom La Marche said...

harden up pussy