Monday, June 16, 2008

We Are Villains

One of the things I love about the Bootleg Sessions Project is seeing all of the different places that we get orders from. Sometimes we'll get orders from interesting sounding web addresses, and I usually take the time to check them out to see what they're all about.

Last week we had an order from Jay at wearevillains.com, which sounded pretty killer, so I checked it out and discovered that it's an independent clothing company in Toronto that is putting out some really nice stuff. I saw this shirt with the old school razor in the shape of a "V"...



...and really dug it, so I contacted Jay and we worked out a trade. He also sent me an image of a piece that is coming out in July...



Wicked. May have to pick one of those up as well. They only make 25 of each style though, so I guess I'd better not sleep on it...

No comments: